Steps to Make a WhatsApp Web Video Call
Nowadays, video calls are trending because of the pandemic. We are not able to meet people face to face. Technology can do this for us. With the help of technology, we can now communicate with people face to face on our mobile, tablets, and laptop screens.
WhatsApp can be used not only on smartphones but also on computers and laptops. You can chat as well as make video calls through the web version of WhatsApp. Here we will show you how to make video calls through the WhatsApp web.
At present, WhatsApp is used not for chatting or voice calls but also for video calls. The best part is that this service is absolutely free of cost. However, video calls require a proper internet connection. You can also make video calls through web versions of WhatsApp in addition to smartphones. Let’s know how to make video calls through the WhatsApp web.
Steps for a WhatsApp Web video call
- Open WhatsApp in the web browser to make video calls through the WhatsApp web.
- Here you will see the option of Create a Room; click on it.
- Now there will be a pop-up on your screen. Tap it and move forward to the next step.
- Create a room and send a link to people you want to make a video call with.
- This way, you will be able to easily make video calls via the WhatsApp web.
Let me tell you that there is more than one feature on the WhatsApp platform, which is of great use to the users. One of these is the Mute Video feature. The feature has been launched in March 2021. Speaking of this feature, users will be able to mute the voice of the video before sending it. When the video reaches another user, he will not hear any sound in the video. Users can use this feature by going to WhatsApp. We are going to tell you the procedure of how you can do this in the video before sending it.
How to mute the sound of any video
Go to WhatsApp to turn off the sound of any video. Here you have to open the message box of the user you want to send the video to. Tap the gallery after the message box is open. Now select the video whose voice you want to mute. As soon as you tap on the video, you’ll see the speaker icon on the left side. Click that option, and the audio of a particular video will be muted.
In today’s time, everyone uses WhatsApp for chatting. Obviously, you must also be talking to your friends and family through WhatsApp. You will have many chats on WhatsApp that you want to hide, and you want no one else to read that chat other than you. So today we are going to tell you about a special trick here. This trick will allow you to hide your personal chat without deleting it. Let’s learn about WhatsApp’s trick in detail.
Steps to hide private chats
- If you want to hide your personal chat, first go to WhatsApp.
- Now go to the chat which you want to hide, press, and hold it for a while.
- You’ll see the archive option at the top. Click on it.
- This will archive your personal chat, and no one will be able to see it.
Bring back your hidden chats
- Open WhatsApp to bring back Hidden Chat.
- Then go to the bottom of the chat screen.
- Here you will see the option of Archived. Click on it.
- Press long on Archived. Now you’ll see the Unarchive option; click on it
- This way, your hidden chat will come back
So, now you are aware of some useful tips and tricks for WhatsApp, which can solve your chat hiding issue, WhatsApp Web calling, and the all-new feature that will let you mute the video before sending it to someone.
Star Lard is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.